MyBB Custom Theme
Web Design
Web Hosting
Logo and Branding
Psd to Template
Forum Management
# Contact UsWe are here for you.
+91-83340-25252 +91-83348-25252
# Request free QuoteWe'll come back with a price fast!
Please register and login BEFORE purchasing any products to avoid any type of purchase relates issues.
Lawncare myBB theme?
Posted by   nickmoff   on 12-21-2010 at 05:29 AM
Lawncare myBB theme?
Currently it is in the early stages, and I really have no idea how to code mybb themes but I'm willing to learn. I love the mybb system and I think it would make it easy for lawn care services to manage their website and content and interact with customers. Although they don't need forums myBB allows content management and a possible payment system?

We'll see how this goes from here and where I get but I'm gonna be putting some work into it.

Mockup: The current mockup is posted and you can look at previous by clicking on the number links.

[Image: xap5eh.png]
Posted by   masterweb   on 01-03-2011 at 04:10 AM
RE: Lawncare myBB theme?
Well i'm not a designer myself but i can point you the following tutorial: http://community.mybb.com/showthread.php?tid=5933

Affordable Hosting / Webmastering Portal
Posted by   Mix   on 01-04-2011 at 09:21 PM
That's a good start to me. MyBB is super easy to use--one of the reasons I'm here. I doubt it would have a payment system, but I haven't looked too deeply into that. There are tons of tutorials and walk-through's on using myBB. Just google it.
Posted by   Anurag M   on 01-04-2011 at 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 10:14 PM by Anurag M.)
Looks nice, MyBB has the easiest template system to work with, just install a copy of MyBB in your localhost and try to play with templates, you will learn easily.
But I must say even though MyBB is very easy to work with, MyBB have very few good designers.

[Image: userbar-for-yuva-pix.png]
Support PMs will be Ignored!
Posted by   nickmoff   on 01-06-2011 at 04:54 AM
[Image: dgs08h.png]

Update, haven't looked at all into getting it made into a MyBB theme. Is MyBB good for a cms?
Posted by   21Justn   on 02-19-2011 at 07:36 AM
(01-03-2011 04:10 AM)masterweb Wrote:  Well i'm not a designer myself but i can point you the following tutorial: xxx://community.mybb.com/showthread.php?tid=5933

When I was beginner in creating a theme, this thread helps me a lot. They have the precise guidelines in creating a powerful theme. If you have questions, they can also assist you.
Posted by   Anurag M   on 05-07-2011 at 08:41 AM
Currently it looks good.

[Image: userbar-for-yuva-pix.png]
Support PMs will be Ignored!
Posted by   juraszekxd   on 03-07-2012 at 02:48 PM
Look pretty awesome.. Nice post..
Posted by   ~Jacob~   on 07-20-2012 at 05:11 PM
This looks really good

Nerd Chat: An Awesome Discussion Forum!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)