MyBB Custom Theme
Web Design
Web Hosting
Logo and Branding
Psd to Template
Forum Management
# Contact UsWe are here for you.
+91-83340-25252 +91-83348-25252
# Request free QuoteWe'll come back with a price fast!
Please register and login BEFORE purchasing any products to avoid any type of purchase relates issues.
PlayStation 4 theme
Posted by   Anurag M   on 10-01-2013 at 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 06:17 PM by Anurag M.)
PlayStation 4 theme
[Image: YkviOL7.png]

Description:
Advance MyBB forum theme, completely based on the new PlayStation 4 interface. The whole theme designed & coded keeping the PlayStation 4 design in mind. A must have theme for all the gaming forums. Also perfect for technology & modern forums. The theme is sleek and can be easily customized. Using this will definitely make your forum or community stand out from others!

Features:

- Fancy jQuery Modal Login Box.
- PlayStation 4 like user interface.
- Custom font to match the PlayStation theme.
- Cool menu hover effect using CSS3.
- Fancy table collapse effect.
- Two column board Statistics.
- All CSS buttons.
- Custom tabbed profile.
- jQuery tooltip effects.
- Fancy looking textbox and textarea.
- Sleek design.
- Very easy to customize.

Download:
[Image: down_b.png]

Screenshots:
All the screenshots are scaled down.

Video:

License:
Custom License is included with the theme.
License: YuvaPix Official Theme Releases

You MAY:
  • Modify the theme and templates to your liking on your forum.
  • Modify any images you wish to change.

• You May NOT:
  • Remove the creator's copyright at ANY TIME.
  • Redistribute the theme without the creator's written permission.
  • Redistribute a modified version of the theme without creator's written permission.
  • Claim the theme as your own work.
  • Use the buttons in the GDK / included in the package in another theme or work.

[Image: userbar-for-yuva-pix.png]
Support PMs will be Ignored!
Posted by   Sukanjan. K   on 10-01-2013 at 10:59 AM
RE: PlayStation 4 theme
Definitely this is one of the best gaming MyBB themes out there. Clean Theme, Lots of Features, Easy for eyes.
GLWS.

Posted by   Scois0n   on 10-24-2013 at 12:25 AM
I love everything about this theme, except the buttons. Everything else is modern and clean, but the buttons just aren't.

Keep up the good work ^^

http://leaderboardheroes.com <<< Gaming, theming and hacking
Posted by   Sukanjan. K   on 10-24-2013 at 11:37 AM
(10-24-2013 12:25 AM)Scois0n Wrote:  I love everything about this theme, except the buttons. Everything else is modern and clean, but the buttons just aren't.

Keep up the good work ^^

The CSS Buttons are easily customizable, If you need any help with that, you can start a thread in our support section here: http://yuvapix.com/Forum-Support

Posted by   Anurag M   on 10-24-2013 at 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 07:05 PM by Anurag M.)
(10-24-2013 12:25 AM)Scois0n Wrote:  I love everything about this theme, except the buttons. Everything else is modern and clean, but the buttons just aren't.

Keep up the good work ^^

Thanks for liking the overall work. Smile
Btw What kind of button you suggest that would go with the theme?

Posted by   Anurag M   on 11-12-2013 at 09:28 AM
New video added in the post.

Posted by   antipaladino   on 11-22-2013 at 04:11 AM
Hey Guys.

I just installed the theme on my site, it was simply amazing. It closely remember the new PS4 profile theme, and was a good thing with the launch of our new forum. I have a site dedicated to the Playstation, and now launched a separate forum, because we had some problems with the host because the number of daily view.

Buttons, login form, profile view, menus, everything looks new, clean and amazing. If you want or can post the site link here, I post so anyone can see how it looks after installed.

Thanks a lot!

Obs: Sorry for my inglish, lot of years without practice.
Posted by   Anurag M   on 11-22-2013 at 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 11:02 AM by Anurag M.)
(11-22-2013 04:11 AM)antipaladino Wrote:  Hey Guys.

I just installed the theme on my site, it was simply amazing. It closely remember the new PS4 profile theme, and was a good thing with the launch of our new forum. I have a site dedicated to the Playstation, and now launched a separate forum, because we had some problems with the host because the number of daily view.

Buttons, login form, profile view, menus, everything looks new, clean and amazing. If you want or can post the site link here, I post so anyone can see how it looks after installed.

Thanks a lot!

Obs: Sorry for my inglish, lot of years without practice.

Yes do post your site in the showcase forum so that everyone can see how it looks after installation. And we wish you best of luck for your sites. Smile

Posted by   Martin   on 11-25-2013 at 04:45 PM
Just purchased. I am waiting some support from my own issues however the theme looks great and I am extremely happy with it.
Posted by   Shot   on 12-16-2013 at 02:06 PM
Hey I bought the theme and am loving it, however I am having an issue with the logo size.

The size you used is too small for mine to look good. I tried changing the logo in the CSS but I don't think I did it right as I see a spacing issue.

If I needed my logo to be 75px in height what would I have to change so that the menu doesn't get messed up?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)