MyBB Custom Theme
Web Design
Web Hosting
Logo and Branding
Psd to Template
Forum Management
# Contact UsWe are here for you.
+91-83340-25252 +91-83348-25252
# Request free QuoteWe'll come back with a price fast!
Please register and login BEFORE purchasing any products to avoid any type of purchase relates issues.
We Make Communities Better
Posted by   Sukanjan. K   on 09-30-2011 at 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2012 01:00 PM by Sukanjan. K.)
We Make Communities Better
Forumeze Community - We Make Forums Better

[Image: 982f85313a4c708f5214065e51b415fe.png]

Site Name: Forumeze Community
Site URL: http://www.forumeze.com
Short Description: This is a community dedicated to forum lovers. Here you can promote your website, get designs, templates for your website, discuss about webmaster topics etc.

Why Do I Register in Forumeze Community?
  • Best for Forum Lovers: As you can see the domain name says "Forumeze". Well there isn't any word like that in the dictionary but why not making a new one? The word "Forumeze" refers to the people those like forums i.e. they like creating, promoting and posting around different forums.
  • Promote Your Website: You can promote your websites here, by showcasing them in our showcase forum. You can request a review to get your site reviewed by the professional review team of ours. You can buy ad-space with Forum Credits you earn by posting around the forum. You can also request posting packages to get high quality posts for your forum.
  • Get a Design of Your Choice: You will find a large variety of premium themes and templates at the cheapest price. You will find many free themes as well. To get something of your choice you can always Hire us to do custom work for you like Making Logos, Themes etc.
  • Credit Host: Credit Host is a hosting service provided by Forumeze.com for those who don't want to invest real money for hosting. Here instead of real money you have to pay Forum Credits, that can be earned by posting around our forum. This Service Costs Only 40 Forum Credits per month.
  • Get Support from Forumeze Team: You will be given support regarding to your forum always. If you are stuck with Forum Installation, Forum Upgrading, Plugins & Theme Installation, Merging Forums, Template Edits, Theme Issues, Script Problem, just post a support thread and we will do our best to solve that.
  • General Chat: This section is very common in many forums you may know. The aim of this section is to leave behind the world of forums, promotion, webmaster, design for a while and talk about different aspects like movies, media, technology, games & sports, world news, jokes etc.

[Image: userbar-for-yuva-pix.png]
Posted by   kingpirate02   on 09-30-2011 at 01:18 PM
RE: ◄-- Forumese Community --►
thats really nice anurag bro, but why u dropped techgrim ?

Posted by   Sukanjan. K   on 09-30-2011 at 02:51 PM
(09-30-2011 01:18 PM)kingpirate02 Wrote:  thats really nice anurag bro, but why u dropped techgrim ?
Well thats because the forum niche was not completely suiting the domain name its better to have a nice domain name that goes well with the contents.

Posted by   kingpirate02   on 09-30-2011 at 03:16 PM
Oh yes , and your this domain is a bit old also , so that will help.
Good luck for your forum mate. My heartly wishes for the success of ur forum.

Posted by   Anurag M   on 10-01-2011 at 02:07 PM
(09-30-2011 01:18 PM)kingpirate02 Wrote:  thats really nice anurag bro, but why u dropped techgrim ?

I had the same question in mind, but looking at your answer I think you took a good decision. And about the site I think the theme is one the best theme's of Jessie S and hope the site do great in future.

Support PMs will be Ignored!
Posted by   Sukanjan. K   on 07-10-2012 at 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2012 01:02 PM by Sukanjan. K.)
RE: We Make Communities Better
We have started our hosting service! Order Now!
http://www.forumeze.com/host/cart.php

Posted by   Sukanjan. K   on 10-14-2012 at 02:30 AM
RE: We Make Communities Better
Forumeze Shop - Submit Your Designs & Mods

This is the new feature of Forumeze.com.
Users can submit their downloads to our Downloads Section.
Ok, Now you must be thinking, whats the point for that, Why do I submit my premium work to someone else's website?

Well here is the thing: You will be able to set the price of your item while submitting, and you have to enter your paypal address too during the submission. Once you item is approved* they will be available to all users to buy (or simply download for free items). Every time a user buys an item you get paid directly via Paypal.

http://forumeze.com/forum/mydownloads.php

You can also create a thread in our forums for showcase your product better

Note: If you are interested about this marketplace service, please give your feedback. If you are not, stay away from this thread.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)