What are the issues in WordPress?
By default, WordPress is a memory hogging software. It is common for WordPress to face slowness and downtime at unexpected hours. A major reason behind downtime would be “poor optimization”.
The need for websites that load quickly and don’t face any downtime has increased drastically. Downtime is often treated as a missed opportunity. This is where “managed WordPress hosting” comes into the picture. There are so many managed WordPress hosts in the market. This includes HostGator, Page.ly and WPEngine. When you compare several WordPress web hosting companies, you should start with “Managed WordPress Hosting”.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
By definition, managed WordPress hosting represents optimized and fine-tuned hosting strategies for WordPress websites. The web hosts engage in many technical changes to scale servers and handle heavy traffic. You cannot perform these changes in shared or VPS-based hosting. This is why many websites experience lengthy downtimes and unexpected slowness. When you opt for managed WordPress hosting, you will receive specialized assistance. It is much better than entry-level hosting services. Managed WordPress hosting will take care of service optimization. You don’t have to worry an inch about how your website is hosted. There are many technical teams and experienced service providers to manage your WordPress hosting needs. These experts know the ins and outs of WordPress blogs.
Managed WordPress hosting service providers provide CDN and caching at server level. That means, you don’t have to worry about cache plugins from WordPress. With server-level CDN and caching, you can launch websites at a faster rate. You are less likely to face any hosting related problems.
What are the Benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting?
Here are few benefits in using Managed WordPress Hosting services:
- You will be able to manage your websites on a daily basis. The sites will be managed daily and you can focus on something productive. For example, you can invest more time on epic content creation.
- All necessary updates (plugin, platform or site-specific) will be installed immediately. You don’t have to upgrade your technical platform manually.
- You can take care of backups and speed optimization effortlessly. There are plenty of WordPress hosting tools to help you. These tools will definitely enhance your experience.
- Managed WordPress hosting provides and enhances security. The entire ecosystem comes with managed firewalls.
- The biggest and most important advantage in using Managed WordPress hosting would be “cost effectiveness”. Managed hosting is extremely cheap and readily available.